Okay, oh my is this a tasty treat! After my mother made us the most delicious peach pie a few weeks ago, we have all been seriously craving it! After realizing that if I tried making the pie, it probably wouldn't even taste half as good as my mom's did, I came up with this yummy, simple crock pot version of it! Plus, it is still way to hot to even come close to thinking about turning on the oven, so the crock pot is a great alternative! We also had a ton of peaches to use up so this was just perfect! (Hey, it is still peach season for a little while longer!!)
So... back to the cobbler... My absolute favorite part of a pie/cobbler is the ooey, gooey, buttery crust (sorry, peaches!) If you are like me and love the crust the best, you will absolutely LOVE this recipe! If you love the peaches or ice cream the best, don't worry, you will love this too! My three year-old daughter (who helped make this) actually asked for a bowl of cobbler JUST so she could get some ice cream! And our almost 1-year old just loves the peaches! See... all-around crowd pleaser!! Enjoy!!!
Crock Pot Peach Cobbler Recipe
Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 3 hrs
- 2-3 cups sliced peaches (fresh, canned, or frozen)
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup baking mix
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Add peaches to crock pot. Sprinkle peaches with 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl, stir together baking mix, oats, brown sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to mixture and stir.
- Pour mixture over peaches and spread to evenly cover the peaches.
- Drizzle vanilla over mixture. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Top with large scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy!