Ritzy chicken is a staple at our house. It's quick, easy, and delicious! You can do steps 1-3 ahead of time and then store in your refrigerator. When you are ready to bake, do steps 4 &5. It is really one of the easiest recipes to make. We like creamy mashed potatoes and corn on the cob with it! If you try it I would love to hear what you think!
- 1 pound cooked chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (10.5 ounce) low-sodium cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) fat free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers (low sodium), crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted