Like most of our projects, this one started out by rummaging through our pantry and fridge. Using stuff you already have at home is great for several reasons:
- You can use up any food that needs to be used or may be expiring soon.
- You don't have to get your kids loaded in/out of the car!
- You can stretch your (and your kids') creativity.
- You don't have to get your kids loaded in/out of the car!!!
Yummy Flag SnacksYou will need:
- Graham crackers
- Plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- Raspberries, sliced in half
- Spread graham cracker with yogurt.
- Arrange blueberries in top left corner of cracker to for the "stars" area.
- Line up raspberry halves on cracker to form the "stripes."
For another delicious (and healthy) 4th of July snack, try these Patriotic Popsicles!
Do you have any favorite 4th of July snacks or dishes you will be making?