Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- 3 Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Add potatoes to a saucepan. Cover with water and boil for 20 minutes, or until fork tender. Drain.
- Run potatoes through Potato Ricer and into a bowl. (If you don't have a potato ricer, you can use a masher, however they may not turn out as creamy).
- Heat milk and butter together in the microwave for 1 minute. Add to potatoes. Stir.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.