This recipe came about one day when we were eating our favorite crab cakes and my husband asked "where's the dipping sauce?" The crab cakes were so delicious on their own so I had never really thought about a dipping sauce for them, but after he mentioned it, I got to thinking...
This garlic aioli dipping sauce recipe is the perfect compliment to them! It is also very delicious on chicken, pork, sandwiches, and probably just about anything you can think of! The base of the sauce is Greek yogurt, so it is super healthy for you too!
Garlic Aioli Dipping Sauce Recipe
Prep Time: 3 min
Total Time: 3 min
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp honey
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- fresh basil, chopped (optional garnish)
- Stir all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Garnish with fresh basil and dip away!