Leftover tip: If you have any extra Bruschetta mixture leftover, spread over toasted bread or crackers for a yummy snack or appetizer!
- 4 chicken breasts, grilled
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a medium bowl, stir together tomatoes, garlic, basil, balsamic vinegar, and oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Scoop a heaping spoonful of bruschetta mixture on top of a piece of grilled chicken and sprinkle with cheese.