Chocolate Buttercup Bars
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 4 whole graham crackers, crushed (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- In a medium bowl, stir together butter, crackers, sugar, and peanut butter.
- Spread mixture evenly onto the bottom of an 8x8 casserole dish and press down using a spoon.
- Melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips together in the microwave until melted completely. (Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Microwave for another 30 seconds if needed).
- Pour chocolate mixture over cracker mixture and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to harden before serving.
* To make extra thick Chocolate Buttercup Bars, double the ingredients, but still use an 8x8 casserole dish! (Warning: This will result in extra thick, extra rich, and extra delicious Chocolate Buttercup Bars!!)